Monday, May 19, 2014

Holy Spirit Series Part II: The Real Answers

    I thought of doing something different for this weeks lesson. I am just going to place a few questions or key points about the Holy Spirit. Consider the question and statements below and start a running journal of your responses. Make this your own thing and expand it. Get lost in the Holy Spirit!!



Answer them accordingly on a piece of paper or journal...
*Do I understand the Holy Spirit and what it is?

*What is the Holy Spirit to me?

* Do I act on the actions of the Spirit and not my own?

* Do I see those that are close to me being filled with the spirit?

*How can I help others understand the concept of a Holy Spirit?

*Am I listening and acting on commands from the Spirit?


"A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
    ~Proverbs 15:1


* How are Christians to break that weird thought people have of us believing in a spirit?

* What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the Holy Spirit?

* How do you really perceive the spirit? Is it something you made yourself or something someone put into your mind?



"Therefore you are great, O Lord God. For there is none like you, and there is no God besides you, according to all that we have heard with our ears."
~2 Samuel 7:22


No comments:

Post a Comment